To learn how to draw a Red Panda, try this easy step by step tutorial. Don’t get thrown by the Panda name, they actually look more like (and are the size of) a cat.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Red Panda
- Make guidelines. Start the head.
- Add the chin.
- Add eyes, nose and ears.
- Draw inside ear and face lines.
- Draw the front legs.
- Add the side view back leg.
- Draw the large, fluffy tail.
- Add stripes to tail, and grass horizon line.
- Trace with a marker and color.