Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw Pikachu and a Pikachu Coloring Page. Now they can make up their own stories, instead of just watching him on a screen.
Drawing of Pikachu
Learning how to draw Pikachu is pretty easy to draw as his body is made from some pretty simple shapes. That means just about all his fans, including really young ones, can make their own Pikachu drawing. Pikachu are a species of Pokémon, fictional creatures that appear in an assortment of video games, animated television shows and movies, trading card games, and comic books licensed by The Pokémon Company, a Japanese corporation. He is renowned for being the most well-known and recognizable Pokémon. Over the years, Pikachu has become so popular that it serves as the Pokémon franchise mascot.
Join my Email List below to get this Instant Download!
Pikachu Coloring Page
Pikachu Tracing Page
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Time needed: 1 hour
How to Draw Pikachu Step by Step
- Start the head.
- Add the arms below.
- Draw the body below the arms.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth
- Draw eyes and cheeks.
- Add two feet and a tail.
- Draw a horizon line in the back.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.