Draw Symbols of China
The Chinese New Year is celebrated on February 1st this year.
Now classrooms can join in the fun by learning how to draw many of the common symbols of China.
Each project includes a step-by-step tutorial, full-sized color sample and full size line drawing for easy classroom viewing.
SYMBOLS OF CHINA EBOOK
- 10 drawing projects with finished sample, line drawing sample and step-by-step tutorials
- Cover art, to slide in a binder as shown
RECOMMENDED ART SUPPLIES
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
- Colored Pencils
FOR BEST SHOPPING RESULTS
- Please visit Account page and create an account with your own password before placing an order.
- Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
- Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
- Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
- Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
- Return to Art Projects for Kids and login using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.