Color this easy pagoda drawing with water based markers, brush with water, and you have a lovely “watercolor” painting.
LIKE THIS ART JOURNAL PROJECT?
For more easy drawing tutorials like this one, please see my “Principles of Design” ebook in my PDF Shop.
It’s a collection of projects with an Principles of Design themes, that are simple and designed to with my Recycled Art Journal system.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- PREP: Cut 9″ x 12″ paper in half to make 6″ x 9″ sheets for students.
- Draw the pagoda as shown in the tutorial.
- Trace it with a blue water base marker.
- Fill in the background with the blue marker.
- Brush over the lines lightly with a wet brush. Try to keep the strokes to a minimum so the color doesn’t wash away.
- Wet the background lightly with the brush too.