I’ve simplified it as much as possible, and have created some grid paper to help those (even as young as 1st grade) to count and draw all it’s many columns and windows. And there are quite a few of them!
• Card stock or drawing paper, 8.5″ x 11″
• Printed White House PDF tutorial
• Printed White House drawing, full size, optional (page 3)
• Black marker
PREP: Print and/or copy 1″ grid on paper for each student.
1. Students use the tutorial to draw the White House. If helpful, include a full size drawing (page 3 from the PDF).
2. The drawing is traced with a black marker.
3. The art is colored with crayons.