I created this How to Draw the Statue of Liberty tutorial for kinders, who often study symbols of the United States.
Concentrating on just drawing her face and crown are pretty manageable if you break them down into simple steps.
• Watercolor paper
• Sharpie marker, chisel tip
• Liquid watercolor paint
PREP. Print a tutorial for every student to see. Draw or print guidelines on paper. Mix watery turquoise paint for students to share.
1. Students make their drawing in pencil.
2. The art is traced with a black marker.
3. Stars are drawn in the background with lots of different colored crayons.
4. The background is painted, over stars and all, with black paint
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.