If you want to learn how to draw a skunk, you need some way to show all his cool black and white stripes. This tutorial does just that.
This step by step lesson shows you how to draw a symmetrical face, with an easy side view of the body and tail. You need space to make it super fat and fluffy, just like the real thing!
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Skunk
- Make guidelines. Draw a circle.
- Draw the head around it.
- Add the mouth, eyes and ears.
- Draw the head stripes.
- Start the body.
- Finish the leg.
- Add the other leg and two arms.
- Draw a tail. Add a stripe inside.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.