Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw Buddy the Elf and Buddy the Elf Coloring Page.
Now fans can learn how to draw Buddy the Elf with his trademark green jacket and yellow stockings, and classic look of childlike excitement. Students will learn how to draw one of their favorite characters while learning more about body proportions and facial expressions too!
William “Buddy” Hobbs is the main protagonist of the 2003 film Elf. He is the son Walter Hobbs and Susan Wells, and the adoptive son of Papa Elf.
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Buddy the Elf Coloring Page
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions
Time needed: 45 minutes
Draw Buddy the Elf Step by Step
- Step 1. Draw the torso and collar.
- Step 2. Add a face with eyes, nose and mouth.
- Step 3. Draw the hair around the face and hat.
- Step 4. Add the bottom part of the jacket.
- Step 5. Add two legs and back of the jacket.
- Step 6. Finish the legs with curly shoes.
- Step 7. Draw two bent arms.
- Step 8. Add two hands and a belt.
- Step 9. Trace with a marker and color.