Learn how to draw a fireplace with this easy step by step tutorial. Some holly and stockings turn it into a pretty Christmas drawing.
There’s something about a cozy looking fireplace that is always appealing to draw, especially when the temperatures get a little cooler outside. Remembering all the fun details that make up your classic fireplace might be a little more difficult though, especially for young ones just learning how to draw.
This tutorial includes the logs and flame, framed by a brick opening, surrounded by a tall and elegant mantel. If the holidays are being celebrated, it’s the perfect place to add stockings and an old clock.
- How to Draw a Fireplace (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 40 minutes.
How to Draw a Christmas Fireplace
- Draw the floor and rectangles.
- Add the brick opening.
- Draw the rack and first log.
- Add more logs and flames.
- Draw the center stocking.
- Add the side stockings.
- Erase sock lines, draw a clock.
- Decorate with holly and berries.
- Trace with marker and color.