Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Wreath and a Wreath Coloring Page. A big fluffy bow gives it a finished look.
A festive Christmas wreath always adds some instant cheer, whether it is placed indoors or out. They make such a welcoming sight and add holiday cheer wherever they go.
Before students think that wreaths are just a ring with a bow, try showing them this version. It starts with a couple of circles, but then adds some steps to make the greenery look like it’s bursting out of a wrapped ribbon. Just a few extra steps to create a wreath that has so much more dimension to it.
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Pin me to your Pinterest Board
Wreath Coloring Page
Materials for a Wreath Drawing
- Prang Crayons (affiliate link)
- Crayola Crayons (affiliate link)
How to Draw a Wreath Step by Step
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Draw a Wreath
- Draw two circles, lightly.
- Add a large bow at the bottom.
- Draw two ribbon ends below.
- Erase inside bow, add fold lines.
- Draw spiral ribbons.
- Add circle lights inside.
- Add fuzzy edge between ribbon.
- Erase the smooth circle lines.
- Trace with marker and color.