For an extra cute bunny face drawing, watch where you place the eyes. A large head, with small eyes, that are far apart will always do the trick.
For some extra fun, add clothes to your bunny, as in Peter Rabbit style. It just may inspire a story about who your bunny is, and what they do all day.
If you like this drawing project, there are 200 more like it in my “How to Draw” ebook found in my PDF Shop. Just click on the link or the photo to learn more.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- PREP: Print a PDF Bunny Tutorial for each student
- Draw or print drawing guides.
- Students draw the bunny according to the tutorial.
- All the lines are trace with a marker.
- The bunny is colored with crayons.