When you learn how to draw a raccoon in profile, so you can see his face, chubby body, and fluffy striped tail all at once.
This raccoon drawing has both of my favorite features – a simple symmetrical face and a full body on the side. That way you get to see all the cute parts of this guy, including the striped tail.
Lastly, you can give a nod to his nocturnal lifestyle with a dark sky and moon. It adds more color and really makes that white face and striped tail jump off the page.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Raccoon
- Draw a circle for the head.
- Add a chin and brow line.
- Add eyes, nose and ears.
- Erase the gray line and start the body.
- Draw a front leg.
- Add a belly line and fat tail.
- Add stripes to the tail.
- Draw a grass line and moon.
- Trace with a marker and color.