When you learn how to draw a raccoon in profile, so you can see his face, chubby body, and fluffy striped tail all at once.
To color your own white sections, start with colored drawing paper. I used a light kraft brown in my sample.
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Raccoon
- Make guidelines. Draw a circle.
- Add a chin, and erase inside line.
- Draw a nose and two eyes.
- Add the face details and ears.
- Start the curve of the back.
- Finish the back leg. Draw the front leg.
- Draw the belly line and tail.
- Add grass line and a moon for a night sky.
- Trace with marker and color with crayons.