Learn how to draw a raccoon, and get that big furry body just right. Once you have the famous bandit face, you’re almost there.
To color your own white sections, start with colored drawing paper. I used a light kraft brown in my sample.
Like this tutorial? There are many more like it in my “Draw Animals” ebook in my PDF Shop.
- Download Raccoon PDF Tutorial
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Follow the tutorial to draw the raccoon in pencil.
- Trace the raccoon with a black marker.
- Color the raccoon carefully with crayons.