Learn how to draw a Cartoon Fish with big, overlapping eyes! Looks silly every time!
Cartoon drawing is all about exaggeration. If the eyes have no lids, make them extra big to show that off. If the mouth has an underbite, then make it really long. It takes some practice to get the right combination on your own, but imitating other funny drawings first is a good way to start.
- How to Draw a Cartoon Fish (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Draw a Cartoon Fish
- Draw two overlapping circles for eyes.
- Start the top of the fish body.
- Finish the bottom with an underbite.
- Add a top lip, erase line inside.
- Draw two fins and tail.
- Add lines inside the fins and tail.
- Draw a few scales, and eyelashes.
- Add bubbles all around.
- Trace with marker and color.