One of my favorite back to school art projects. Students to draw themselves with a focus on the eyes, and list their latest goals at the same time.
If you like this back to school art project, there are many more like it in my “Draw Self Portraits” ebook in my PDF Shop. Just click on the link or photo to learn more.
- My Goals PDF Template (click to download)
- Drawing paper, cut to 8.5″ x 11″
- Black marker for tracing
- Markers* or crayons, anything with good skin color options
DIRECTIONS for 2019 version:
- Print My Goals template (page 2 of download) on letter-sized drawing paper.
- Print a tutorial for students to follow.
- Students draw themselves following the diagram.
- They trace their drawing with a black marker.
- The drawing is colored in with markers or crayons. I like the Stabilo Power brand for their many skin color options.
Submit your review
This is a great idea for students to start thinking about their learning goals. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much for this great project! I cant wait to try this with my kids! You are a gem!
Thank you! I'm so glad you like it.
I absolutely love this portrait project! I would love to try it with my kids. I was not able to access it, as it does not seem to be downloadable. Perhaps it needs a different link? Thanks for all that you do!