Learn how to draw Pete the Cat, the star of a very popular series of books. Fortunately, he’s made with some very easy to draw shapes.
Older students might notice that there’s a little perspective involved in the shoes and their size, but young artists can focus on just making the shoes match. As Pete would say, “It’s all good.”
• Pete the Cat PDF tutorial
• “Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes” book*
• Drawing paper
• Black marker*
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw Pete the Cat
- Make guidelines. Start the body.
- Add the head.
- Draw eyes, nose, whiskers and neck.
- Draw the four legs.
- Draw two front shoes.
- Draw two back shoes.
- Add details to all four shoes.
- Draw a tail and horizon line.
- Trace and color.