Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Lamborghini and a Lamborghini Coloring Page. This sleek car has a very distinct profile, which gets easier to draw when you draw one step at a time.
Lamborghini Tutorial Video
Students that are fans of sports cars will probably love to learn how to draw a Lamborghini. They have a sleek style and look that is all their own. This tutorial shows how to start with the extra fancy wheels, add the body around it, and finish it off with some simple line art details.
Lamborghini’s history is based on the idea of turning a dream in to reality. Ferruccio Lamborghini, simply wanted to make the perfect car. The company’s first models were introduced in the 1960s and were famous for their power and comfort. Lamborghini became famous for the Miura sports coupé, which made rear mid-engine, rear wheel drive the standard layout for high-performance cars of the time.
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Lamborghini Coloring Page
Step by Step Directions for a Lamborghini Drawing
Time needed: 45 minutes
Step by step directions to draw a Lamborghini
- Draw the ground line and then two circles.
- Add the details of the wheels inside.
- Draw the main shape of the car around the wheels.
- Add the hood lines of the car.
- Draw curved lines around the wheels.
- Add the door lines and details.
- Finish the car with details in front and back.
- Draw a simple city background and sky.
- Trace with a marker and color.