2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | Crayons | Drawing | Easter | How to Draw Animals | How to Draw Cute Animals | Mother’s Day | Spring Drawings
Easy How to Draw a Baby Bunny Tutorial and Baby Bunny Coloring Page
Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Baby Bunny and a Baby Bunny Coloring Page. This sweet image works for all kinds of celebrations that are about the bond between a parent and a child.
One way to include all the different parent relationships that might show up in any given classroom, is to swap people out for one of the sweetest animals around — bunnies. They not only make an adorable drawing, they can be stand in for a mother or a father, a grandparent, or any other adult that might currently be caring for the child. It’s an easy way for every student to feel included, so they can spend all their energy just on making the very best drawing possible.
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Baby Bunny Coloring Page
Baby Bunny Tracing Page
Baby Bunny for Mother’s Day to Trace
Materials to draw a Baby Bunny
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions for a Baby Bunny Drawing
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Bunny and Baby
- Draw the adult bunny head.
- Add the body and open hand.
- Draw the ears and feet.
- Add the baby arm.
- Draw the attached baby body.
- Draw the baby bunny head, slightly tilted.
- Add the baby bunny ears.
- Add the baby bunny feet and grass line.
- Trace with a marker and color.