I love the simple little creations found there, which are perfect for kids to imitate with Model Magic instead of fondant. Pinterest and cake decorating are my “go to” searches when I need to find something new. And with all my return students who are always looking to make something new, I am forever in need of new, good Model Magic ideas.
• Model Magic, main color and white
• Plastic cup and lid for storage
1. Start with a main color of Model Magic, and mix part of it with a lot of white Model Magic.
2. Roll the mixed color to make a tall snake with one flat and one pointy end.
3. Roll the snake to make a shell.
4. Form a snail body. Attach the shell. Add small antennae.