Here’s a combo make in art heaven — gold tempera and a King Tut painting project.
Works great for history lessons, or even an excuse to use the paint. It’s inexpensive and adds a bling that students all seem to love.
- Multi media paper, 9″ x 12″
- Black Sharpie makers with chisel tip
- Gold tempera paint
- Royal blue tempera paint
PREP: Print or draw guide lines on drawing paper.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw King Tut.
- The drawing is traced with a black marker.
- The drawing is painted with gold and blue tempera paint.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.