Learn how to draw a Beagle with this easy step-by-step tutorial. It helps to see where to draw all his Beagle-looking colors.
Use Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Pin me to Your Pinterest Board!
Beagle Coloring Page
Materials for Beagle Drawing
- Eraser. Large ones you can hold in your hand do a much better job than just the pencil tips.
- Black Sharpie Marker. These fine point permanent marker pens make nice black outlines, have a good tip for coloring, and never bleed when they get wet. Use them with good ventilation and add extra paper underneath to protect your tables.
- Prang Crayons. These are a bit softer than other crayons so they sometimes look like oil pastels. They also have a some nice brown shades that Crayola does not have unless you buy their larger boxes.
- Crayola Crayons. The reliable brand that always works well. The 24 pack has some of my favorite golden orange and yellow colors that seem a bit richer and warmer than the ones Prang has.
Step by Step Directions for Beagle Drawing
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Draw a Beagle
- Draw a circle.
- Add the body shape below.
- Draw a nose and mouth. Erase gray lines.
- Add eye and ear.
- Draw a front and back leg.
- Add two more legs. Erase gray lines.
- Add a tail. Draw fur lines.
- Draw a background and sky.
- Trace with marker and color.