Learn how to draw a ship with this easy step by step tutorial. You can use it year round or save it for a special Mayflower project in the fall.
- Draw a Ship PDF Tutorial (see above)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Ship
- Draw the water line.
- Start the bottom of the ship.
- Add an extra layer to the right side.
- Draw the mast poles.
- Add the yard poles.
- Draw the attached sails.
- Add the connecting ropes and flags.
- Finish with the windows.
- Trace with marker and color.