Learn how to draw a Viking Ship, complete with curves and striped sail. It’s made with simple shapes that even young artists can work with.
- Viking Ship Tutorial (click to open PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black Sharpie marker, fine tip
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Viking Ship
- Draw the water waves.
- Draw two curved ends of the boat.
- Connect the two ends as shown.
- Add the side lines.
- Draw the center pole and two cross bars.
- Draw the sail sides. Erase the inside lines.
- Draw an even number of curved stripes.
- Add the flag and lines.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.