Learn how to draw a Viking Ship, complete with curves and striped sail. It’s made with simple shapes that even young artists can work with.
Save me to your Pinterest Board!
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Viking Ship Coloring Page
Materials for Viking Ship Project
- Black Sharpie Marker (affiliate link)
- Prang Crayons (affiliate link)
- Crayola Crayons (affiliate link)
Step by Step Directions for a Viking Ship Project
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Viking Ship
- Draw the water waves.
- Draw two curved ends of the boat.
- Connect the two ends as shown.
- Add the side lines.
- Draw the center pole and two cross bars.
- Draw the sail sides. Erase the inside lines.
- Draw an even number of curved stripes.
- Add the flag and lines.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.