Here’s how to draw a Viking Ship, complete with its trademark curves and striped sail. It’s made with simple shapes that even young artists can work with.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
LOOKING FOR MORE DRAWING PROJECT IDEAS?
There are 200 fun and easy drawing tutorials made just for young artists in my giant How To Draw ebook.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more. Just click on the book or title to learn more.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Viking Ship
- Draw the water waves.
- Draw two curved ends of the boat.
- Connect the two ends as shown.
- Add the side lines.
- Draw the center pole and two cross bars.
- Draw the sail sides. Erase the inside lines.
- Draw an even number of curved stripes.
- Add the flag and lines.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.