Learn how to draw an easy robot and finish it with this combination of silver tempera and black watercolor paint. The contrast will add some extra fun.
Metallic tempera paint is one of the most inexpensive ways I know to add some bling to your student’s art. And what better subject matter than something metallic and fun to draw?
For maximum contrast, try using watercolor paint for the background. The contrast of the dull and shiny will really make your robots stand out.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
For more easy drawing tutorials like this one, please see my popular How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop. It’s a collection of step-by-step tutorials that are simple and easy to understand for beginner artists.
- Silver tempera paint*
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the robot in pencil.
- The robot is traced with a black marker.
- The robot is colored carefully with crayons.
Submit your review