Here’s how to draw a Parasaur dinosaur, with his famous horn-shaped head. He’s got a profile like no other.
This dinosaur has an unusual look, with his strange head and tip-toe walk. The shapes may look a little intimidating at first, but if you see how my tutorial starts with a simple oval body, and then attaches the arms and legs to it, the process becomes much simpler.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Parasaur
- Draw an oval.
- Add a curved neck.
- Finish the head. Add a tail.
- Start the back legs.
- Draw feet. Erase inside oval lines.
- Add two arms.
- Draw the face, add body details.
- Add horizon line and landscape.
- Trace with a marker and color.