Use some very basic shapes to draw a tugboat in eight simple steps. Then learn how to make two shades of blue with one crayon.
I love how this tugboat manages to look cute and simple at the same time.
If you like this tutorial, I have 200 more just like it in my “How to Draw” ebook that is shared in my PDF Shop.
- Download Tugboat Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Sharpie black marker
- Print guidelines on drawing paper or fold to make creases.
- Draw the tugboat according to the tutorial.
- Trace the drawing with a black Sharpie.
- The tugboat and background are colored with crayons. Color lightly with a blue crayon for the sky, and press hard to make darker water.