This mini Earth Day mural has just nine pages, but it will show you how my larger ones work. Just print out the pages, trim to the art, color and tape together to make a 24″ x 30″ mural. To get your mural, just sign up for my email list below and you can download immediately. Note: If you have already subscribed, no worries. An additional sign up will not result in multiple emails.
• Stabilo Markers, recommended
• Card stock paper recommended
• Paper cutter or scissors
• Masking tape
1. Download and print Mini Earth Day Mural on card stock paper.
2. Trim art to the edges with paper cutter.
3. Write the page number shown in each page on the back so you can see it after coloring.
4. Color in each page as desired.
5. Tape the pages together from behind. Hang and enjoy!
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.
Earth Day Mural