3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | Crayons | Drawing | Easy How to Draw Tutorials | How to Draw Animals
Easy How to Draw Grumpy Cat Tutorial and Grumpy Cat Coloring Page
Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw Grumpy Cat and a Grumpy Cat Coloring Page. He has some pretty distinctive features, like the dark rings around his eyes and his famous frowning mouth.
There once was an American internet celebrity cat nicknamed Grumpy Cat. Her permanently “grumpy” facial appearance, which was caused by an underbite and feline dwarfism, made her a meme favorite. Those distinctive features also make her pretty fun to draw, as she definitely has her own look.
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Grump Cat Coloring Page
Materials to Draw Grumpy Cat
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions to Draw Grumpy Cat
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw Grumpy Cat
- Draw two eyes.
- Draw lines around the eyes.
- Draw the nose and mouth.
- Add a line around the mouth.
- Add center brow lines, whiskers.
- Start the top of the head.
- Add the sides of the head.
- Draw two ears and eye highlights.
- Trace with a marker and color.