Learn how to draw Grumpy Cat with my step-by-step tutorial. Luckily, he has some pretty distinctive features, like the dark rings around his eyes and his famous frowning mouth.
There once was an American internet celebrity cat nicknamed Grumpy Cat. Her permanently “grumpy” facial appearance, which was caused by an underbite and feline dwarfism, made her a meme favorite. Those distinctive features also make her pretty fun to draw, as she definitely has her own look.
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Grump Cat Coloring Page
Materials for How to Draw Grumpy Cat
- Black Sharpie Marker (affiliate link)
- Prang Crayons (affiliate link)
- Crayola Crayons (affiliate link)
Step by Step Directions for How to Draw Grumpy Cat
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw Grumpy Cat
- Draw two eyes.
- Draw lines around the eyes.
- Draw the nose and mouth.
- Add a line around the mouth.
- Add center brow lines, whiskers.
- Start the top of the head.
- Add the sides of the head.
- Draw two ears and eye highlights.
- Trace with a marker and color.