Learn how to draw a bushel of apples with this easy tutorial. Layering shapes is one of the first drawing skills to master.
- How to Draw a Bushel of Apples (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Draw a Bushel of Apples
- Draw a rectangle for the bushel rim.
- Add the base and the sides.
- Draw a band in the middle.
- Add angled wood lines.
- Draw two handles.
- Draw two apples tucked in the sides.
- Add smaller apples behind.
- Finish with more apples in the back.
- Trace with marker and color.