A favorite Valentine’s Day Drawing idea is a page of radial hearts that you can continue doodling until you fill the up the whole page.
It takes time to fill in the entire paper this way, but the results can really look amazing. Once you get good at the process, try it with other shapes, or even just draw the bursts without any shape inside. (See the example at the end of the post.)
One tip to get your best results? Use real drawing paper and the best pencil crayons you can get your hands on. The better ones have more pigment to them, and leave a richer color, and many of the lesser ones do not, unfortunately.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
Valentine’s Day Drawing
- Trace 3 hearts using a template, and color inside.
- Draw a radial zig zag ring around each heart.
- Draw another zig zag ring around each.
- Draw another zig zag ring, while choosing which heart is in front of the other.
- Continue drawing zig zag rings until the paper is filled.
- Glue to the front of cardstock paper.