Learn how to draw a Cruise Ship with this step by step tutorial. The easy shapes make it a good beginner drawing project.
For students that are learning about transportation, or perhaps want to dream up an exotic getaway, drawing a giant cruise ship might be just the ticket. This one is full of large and simple shapes so they can get right to the coloring. An assortment of large and small seagulls will add some extra fun.
- How to Draw a Cruise Ship (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Draw a Cruise Ship
- Draw a water line.
- Add the main ship shape above it.
- Add a deck on top.
- Add another deck on top.
- Draw two smoke stacks.
- Add smoke coming out of each.
- Draw windows and preserver shape.
- Add birds flying around the sky.
- Trace with marker and color.