2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | Drawing | Easy How to Draw Tutorials | How to Draw Animals | Markers | Stabilo
Easy How to Draw a Cheetah Tutorial and Cheetah Coloring Page
Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Cheetah and a Cheetah Coloring Page. Lots of spots on a bright yellow body really give him that cheetah look.
Drawing of a Cheetah
When students learn how to draw a cheetah, it helps for them to remember that he or she is more than just a cat with some yellow spots. A few specific features will transform them into much more than that.
First of all, the body needs to be narrow. That is what helps the cheetah to be one of the world’s fastest land mammals.
Second, the face has a distinct black line that connects the nose to the eyes. The tutorial below shows an easy way to do that.
Lastly, the fur is filled with lots and lots of small spots. No big ones, just lots of medium and small sized ones, and maybe a few stripes on the tail.
Scroll down to learn more about how to draw a cheetah for kids, and download your tutorial for free today.
Save me to your Pinterest Board!
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Cheetah Coloring Page
Materials for Cheetah Drawing
How to Draw a Cheetah Step by Step
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Cheetah
- Make guidelines. Draw the head shape.
- Add the face curves inside. Erase the extra line.
- Finish the eyes. Draw a nose and mouth.
- Add two ears. Draw the front legs with a slight curve.
- Add two back legs.
- Draw a long and thick tail.
- Add spots and stripes on the tail.
- Draw a horizon line, trees and clouds.
- Trace with a black marker, fill the spots and color.