There are many ways to learn how to draw a truck. This tutorial is for a cement truck, which has a different type of back end.
Cement trucks have lots of moving parts, but they don’t have to be hard to draw. An angled oval and maybe an extra wheel are all you need.
If you like this drawing project, there are 200 more like it in my “How to Draw” ebook found in my PDF Shop. Just click on the link or the photo to learn more.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the cement truck in pencil.
- The cement truck is traced with a black marker.
- The cement truck is colored carefully with crayons.
Submit your review