Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Cement Truck and a Cement Truck Coloring Page. A step by step tutorial makes it easy for all ages.
Cement Truck Drawing
Students that are learning more about construction might enjoy learning how to draw a Cement Truck. Concrete transport trucks (in-transit mixers) are made to mix concrete and transport it to a construction site. Some are filled with dry materials and water, mixing the materials as they drive. Other trucks are loaded from a plant where the mixing has already taken place.
Either way, cement trucks are made with very specific shapes so that they can do their job. The drum needs to be tilted to keep the cement inside, and the heavy cement calls for an extra center wheel to safely carry its heavy load. Fortunately, this tutorial keeps all the shapes really simple so all the parts are easy to see and easy to draw.
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Cement Truck Coloring Page
Materials to draw a Cement Truck
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions for a Cement Truck Drawing
Time needed: 45 minutes
How to Draw a Cement Truck
- Draw the horizon line.
- Add the front wheel and cab.
- Draw back bed and two wheels.
- Erase inside wheel and add back stand.
- Draw tilted mixer.
- Add wheel details and mixer stripes.
- Add cab windows.
- Draw buildings on both sides.
- Trace with a marker and color.