There are many ways to learn how to draw a truck. This tutorial is for a cement truck, which has a different type of back end.
Cement trucks have lots of moving parts, but they don’t have to be hard to draw. An angled oval and maybe an extra wheel are all you need.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
There are 200 more fun and easy drawing tutorials like this one, in my giant How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the cement truck in pencil.
- The cement truck is traced with a black marker.
- The cement truck is colored carefully with crayons.