If you can draw some circles and rectangles, you can learn how to draw a dump truck. It really is that easy.
When it comes to drawing projects that use lots of straight lines, a slower and more deliberate approach is called for. Straight lines are usually easier for young ones to draw, they just need to be encouraged to take their time so they can get their best results.
This dump truck is perfect for kinder and first graders as there’s a whole lot of boxy lines and just a couple of curvy ones for the wheels. Students that are learning how to control their pencils are likely to have good results with a fun, big drawing project such as this.
Pin me to your Pinterest Board
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Materials for How to Draw a Balloon
- Black Sharpie Marker (affiliate link)
- Prang Crayons (affiliate link)
- Crayola Crayons (affiliate link)
Directions for How to Draw a Balloon Step by Step
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Dump Truck
- Make guidelines. Draw two circles.
- Draw rectangle around the front .
- Add base to back of truck.
- Draw the cab in the front.
- Add a window and hubcaps.
- Draw the back of the truck.
- Finish front lights and bumper. Fill with dirt.
- Draw a bumpy ground line.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.