The secret to learning how to draw a puppy, is to make sure that you draw the head extra large. In fact, that pretty much works with any baby version of an animal.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Cute Puppy
- Draw the back of the head.
- Add the front with a pointy nose.
- Draw the front leg and belly.
- Finish with back leg and tail.
- Draw two ears, erase line inside.
- Draw the mouth, nose and eye.
- Add collar, front foot and toes.
- Draw a horizon line and house.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.