Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Sports Car Tutorial and a Sports Car Coloring Page. It has a sleeker look than your average car.
Drawing of a Sports Car
For those students that love to draw cars, here’s how to draw a sports car, in nine easy steps. All it takes is a sleeker car body, some fancy looking wheels, and a few more body details. There’s even some help for how to draw a person at the wheel, so they can draw themselves in the car of their dreams!
Join “The Daily Draw” below to get this instant download!
Sports Car Coloring Page
Materials to draw a Sports Car
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions for a Sports Car
Time needed: 45 minutes
How to Draw a Sports Car
- Draw two wheels with rims inside.
- Draw the card body around the wheels.
- Add the car roof.
- Draw a diagonal door line.
- Add a person inside.
- Draw all the car details shown.
- Finish with details to the wheels.
- Draw the road and landscaping.
- Trace with marker and color.