If you can draw an oval, curves and triangles, then you can learn how to draw a tiger face.
This cute tiger is composed of some simple shapes that even most kinders know, so drawing them step-by-step is a great way to start. Simple, symmetrical shapes are the ones that children can most easily draw on their own, which is the goal.
Not sure whether to use crayons or markers to finish your drawing? Given that the bright orange and yellow colors will really make the drawing, I recommend whichever one makes the brightest colors.
If you like this tutorial, I have 200 more just like it in my “How to Draw” ebook in my PDF Shop.
- Download Tiger Face PDF Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Marker or Crayons
- PREP: Draw or print guidelines on drawing paper. You could also fold the paper twice to get creases for guides.
- Draw the tiger face in pencil, according to the tutorial.
- Trace the drawing with a black marker.
- Color the drawing with crayons.