If you can draw an oval, curves and triangles, then you can learn how to draw a tiger face.
This cute tiger is composed of some simple shapes that even most kinders are familiar with. By keeping drawing projects simple and symmetrical, they will support the confidence of children as they learn to draw and explore more of their abilities.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Tiger Face
- Draw a large oval that fills the paper.
- Add a nose in the center.
- Draw the sides of the nose.
- Add two lines for the cheeks.
- Draw two ears.
- Add triangles on the face and neck.
- Draw two eyes and a mouth.
- Draw whiskers.
- Trace with a marker and color.