Learn how to draw a Police Car with this easy step by step tutorial. It’s pretty simple, but still has lots of necessary details.
When there’s a need to draw a police car, here’s a little help in getting some of those details in place, so it most definitely looks like a police car.
Every city seems to have their own variations these days, but the white section in the middle and the large block POLICE letters seem too pretty much always be a constant, along with the flashing light on top.
Hopefully this tutorial and idea for a simple background will help students make their best possible police car drawing ever!
- How to Draw a Police Car (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 35 minutes.
How to Draw a Police Car
- Start the bottom shape of the car.
- Add the top.
- Draw two wheels and inside hubcaps.
- Draw the ground line, erase the lines in the wheels.
- Add the windows.
- Draw the bumper and details.
- Add the POLICE letters.
- Add a background.
- Trace with marker and color.