Here’s a rocket drawing easy enough for even first graders to try. And since every rocket needs a window so you can draw yourself inside, right?
If you are ready for an extra challenge, try shading the background from black to purple or blue. Sometimes even ordinary supplies, like crayons, can produce some pretty extraordinary results.
Whatever you choose to draw though, color it in carefully. The darker you make your sky, the more our rocked stands out against it.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
There are 200 more fun and easy drawing tutorials like this one, in my giant How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more.
- Download Rocket Tutorial by joining my email list
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Draw the rocket with a pencil.
- Trace the drawing with a black marker.
- Erase any extra pencil lines.
- Color the rocket and space carefully with crayons. Don’t take any shortcuts, it won’t look like outer space if you have a scribbly sky.