This Paul Klee drawing project guides students to make a continuous line drawing that resembles one of his famous paintings, “Arrival of the Bridegroom”.
Make an easy Paul Klee drawing project by following lots of “up” and “down” and “over” directions in my PDF tutorial, which you can download below.
It’s a fun process that asks students to make an abstract drawing of a person, mostly out of one straight line, and then adding arms and legs to finish. Guaranteed abstract (and most certainly creative) results!
MATERIALS TO DRAW LIKE PAUL KLEE
- Draw like Klee PDF Tutorial
- Premium construction paper or card stock paper*
- Marker, black, chisel tip
- Crayola Color Sticks*
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
LOOKING FOR MORE DRAWING PROJECT IDEAS?
There are 200 fun and easy drawing tutorials made just for young artists in my giant How To Draw ebook.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more. Just click on the book or title to learn more.
- PREP: Print a colored tutorial for students to share.
- Direct draw on a board for students in kinder through 2nd grade. Older students may follow my sheet on their own.
- Trace the finished drawing with a thick black marker.
- Color all the closed shapes with a Crayola color stick or pencil crayon.