This “How to Draw like Paul Klee” tutorial will guide students to make a continuous line drawing that resembles one of Klee’s most famous paintings, “Arrival of the Bridegroom”.
This Klee drawing project is made by following lots of “up” and “down” and “over” directions in my tutorial. It’s a fun process that asks students to make an abstract drawing of a person, mostly out of one straight line, and then adding arms and legs to finish. Guaranteed abstract results!
- Draw like Klee PDF Tutorial
- Premium construction paper or card stock paper*
- Marker, black, chisel tip
- Crayola Color Sticks*
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- PREP: Print a colored tutorial for students to share.
- For students in kinder through 2nd grade, I would consider directing the drawing with them one a board. Older students would probably be fine by following my sheet on their own.
- When the drawing is done, it needs to be traced with a thick black marker.
Submit your review