Here’s a fun Earth Day Coloring page to help celebrate the day on April 22nd. The more bright colors it has, the better!
Use the Button below to Download a PDF
Materials for How to Draw an Earth Day Coloring Page
- Pencil. The Ticonderoga brand are the most reliable, make nice dark lines when you need them, and are the easiest to erase. Buying the pre-sharpened ones will save busy teachers a lot of time.
- Eraser. Large ones you can hold in your hand do a much better job than just the pencil tip erasers, especially when erasing leftover pencil lines after tracing.
- Black Sharpie Marker. These fine point permanent marker pens make nice black outlines, have a good tip for coloring, and never bleed when they get wet. Use them with good ventilation and add extra paper underneath to protect your tables.
- Prang Crayons. These are a bit softer than other crayons so they sometimes look like oil pastels. They also have a some nice brown shades that Crayola does not have unless you buy their larger boxes.
- Crayola Crayons. The reliable brand that always works well. The 24 pack has some of my favorite golden orange and yellow colors that seem a bit richer and warmer than the ones Prang has.
Directions for How to Draw an Earth Day Coloring Page
- Download the coloring page and print. Make copies for all the students.
- Students color all the shapes with a marker or pencil crayon. Neat and careful coloring will produce the best results!