An elephant drawing step by step tutorial that keeps things simple, yet realistic. Great for when you need to write a report about this amazing animal.
There’s also a bit of a perspective lesson in that the two legs that are furthest away need to be just a bit shorter than the front ones. A small detail, but important one if you want to learn how to make animals look as realistic as possible.
If you like this tutorial, there are more like this in my “Draw Animals” ebook in my PDF Shop.
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the elephant in pencil.
- The elephant is traced with a black marker.
- Color the elephant carefully with crayons.