Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Fire Truck and a Fire Truck Coloring Page.
Fire Truck Drawing
This tutorial for how to draw a fire truck was made to help young artists with firefighter ambitions, or maybe those that are studying Safety Week themes. It will break down the steps of how to start and finish the drawing, and add a simple skyline in the background too.
Save me to your Pinterest Board!
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Fire Truck Coloring Page
Materials for Fire Truck Drawing
- Black Sharpie Marker (affiliate link)
- Prang Crayons (affiliate link)
- Crayola Crayons (affiliate link)
Directions to Draw Fire Truck Step by Step
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Fire Truck
- Draw a rectangle for the back of the truck.
- Add the front cab in two sections.
- Draw two wheels with hubcaps.
- Add the wheel rims and cab windows and lights.
- Draw the front cab bumper, with lights and details.
- Add a ladder attached to the back.
- Draw the extra details on the back of the truck.
- Add a road, skyline and clouds.
- Trace with a marker and color.