Learn how to draw a Cartoon Pig with this easy step by step tutorial. Who could resist drawing such a cute face?
Kids love cartoons, and cartoon characters are often some of the things they first try when learning how to draw. The simple lines and cute faces and easy coloring probably have a lot to do with it.
This Cartoon Pig tutorial starts with a large and symmetrical face, which gets the students off to a solid start. A straight view of any face is so easier to draw as they just need to match one side up with the other.
After the face is complete, it’s easy to add a body that is turned just a bit. That’s all it takes to make sure that famously curly tail shows. Finish with a fence or yard or barn, anyone of which would make an adorable drawing.
- How to Draw a Cartoon Pig (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Draw a Pig
- Draw an oval shape for the body.
- Add the head shape in front of it.
- Erase the gray line and draw a centered nose.
- Draw two symmetrical ears.
- Add two eyes inside.
- Draw a chin and mouth inside.
- Erase the gray line and draw four legs.
- Erase gray lines and add fence in the background.
- Trace with marker and color.