Here’s a cute fox drawing that includes a little perspective lesson too. Keep it simple by focusing on just his face and tail.
Because this fox face is drawn large near the bottom of the paper, there’s a whole lotta room to get creative with the background. One simple idea is add trees that get smaller and smaller. It adds some extra dimension to your drawing.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
For more easy drawing tutorials like this one, please see my popular How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
It’s a collection of step-by-step tutorials that are simple and easy to understand for beginner artists.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Use the tutorial to draw the fox in pencil.
- Trace the fox with a black marker.
- Color the fox with crayons or oil pastels.
Submit your review