This Megalodon shark drawing looks pretty fierce, thanks to that big open mouth. And who wouldn’t have fun drawing all those teeth?
If you think this looks like a tricky creature to draw, then be sure to fold your paper to get yourself started with the designated guidelines, or just draw them lightly with a pencil. It’s a huge help in getting all those curvy lines in the right place.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
There are 200 more fun and easy drawing tutorials like this one, in my giant How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more.
- Draw a Megalodon PDF Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold to make creases.
- Follow the tutorial to draw the shark with a pencil.
- Trace the shark with a black marker.
- Color the shark carefully with crayons.