Learn how to draw a Shark with this easy step by step tutorial. Some careful coloring will make him look extra real.
There’s a reason why these creatures get their own week on the Nature channel. They are fierce looking and have inspired many a movie and story in their day.
Students that are learning more about sharks, or who just want to draw one, can make a pretty realistic version without this easy to follow, step-by-step tutorial. It will help them establish the basic shape, and then place the necessary fins in the right places.
Afterwards, some careful coloring with black and gray crayons will leave no doubt as to who he is!
- How to draw a Shark (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Draw a Shark
- Start the top of the shark body.
- Add the bottom.
- Continue the body towards the tail.
- Add a tail.
- Draw the eye, nose and gills.
- Add the dorsal fin on top.
- Add the pectoral fins below.
- Erase inside fins. Draw waves in the water.
- Trace with marker and color.