Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Shark and a Shark Coloring Page. Some careful coloring will make him look extra real.
Now students that are learning more about these creatures can learn how to draw a shark with this easy to follow, step-by-step tutorial. It will help them establish the basic shape, and then place the necessary fins in the right places. When to goal is to draw something that is more on the realistic side, it helps to know where the body curves, and how to get all those fins in the right place.
Afterwards, some careful coloring with black and gray crayons will leave no doubt as to who he is!
Shark Drawing Tutorial Video
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Shark Coloring Page
Materials to Draw a Shark
- Black Sharpie Marker (affiliate link)
- Prang Crayons (affiliate link)
- Crayola Crayons (affiliate link)
Step by step Directions for a Shark Drawing
Time needed: 45 minutes.
Easy Shark Drawing
- Start the top of the shark body.
- Add the bottom.
- Continue the body towards the tail.
- Add a tail.
- Draw the eye, nose and gills.
- Add the dorsal fin on top.
- Add the pectoral fins below.
- Erase inside fins. Draw waves in the water.
- Trace with marker and color.