Combine the idea of rings or color and a tree and you get a fun Kandinsky for kids project. Great for warm and cool color studies too.
If possible, try to get your hands on the most colorful paper possible, it will make a big difference in your final collage creation. This card stock found at craft stores is my favorite. It comes in some great color choices, and seems to never fade.
- Warm colored card stock paper, for the leaves*
- Cool card stock paper, for the ground and sky*
- Black card stock paper, for the trunk*
- Glue stick
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Make a Kandinsky Tree Collage
- Cut a grass shape, and then a tree and glue down.
- Use small squares to turn into layered circles.
- Glue the layered circles to the tree.
- Repeat with large and small until complete.