Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a 3D House and 3D House Coloring Page. Lots of bright colors make it look like a fun place to live.
When your students want to learn how to draw a 3D house, and maybe place it in a story setting, this tutorial might be just what you are looking for. It has a 3D look to it, thanks to just a touch of perspective, but the windows and door and chimney are all what one would expect to find in a storybook kind of place.
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
3D House Coloring Page
3D House Tracing Page
Materials for a House Drawing
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions for a House Drawing
Time needed: 30 minutes
How to Draw a 3D House
- Start the edge of the house.
- Add the angled top.
- Draw the roof lines.
- Finish the other side of the house.
- Draw a door and windows.
- Add the chimney and stone path.
- Add the roof lines and bushes.
- Finish with more landscaping.
- Trace with marker and color.