Learn how to draw a Cartoon Car with this easy step by step tutorial. Its basic shapes add up to a pretty cute car.
Part of the fun of drawing is imagining new places to see and explore. What better way to do that than in a car? And not in some complicated vehicle that has parts that are tricky to draw, but a really simple and fun one.
This tutorial keeps things really basic, with just a few fun car parts to put together. The convertible look makes it easy to add someone inside. After that, the background is completely up to the artist’s imagination.
- How to Draw a Cartoon Car (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 25 minutes.
How to Draw a Cartoon Car
- Draw two circles for the wheels.
- Add the hubcaps inside.
- Draw the car shape behind the wheels.
- Add door line and window.
- Draw the folded top.
- Add a person and wheel.
- Draw light, bumper and ground line.
- Draw a background.
- Trace with marker and color.