Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Cartoon Car and a Cartoon Car Coloring Page. Its basic shapes add up to a pretty cute car.
Cartoon Car Drawing
More about Cartoon Cars
This How to Draw a Cartoon Car tutorial keeps things really basic, with just a few fun car parts to put together. The convertible look makes it easy to add someone inside. After that, the background is completely up to the artist’s imagination.
Part of the fun of drawing is imagining new places to see and explore. What better way to do that than in a car? And not in some complicated vehicle that has parts that are tricky to draw, but a really simple and fun one.
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Cartoon Car Coloring Page
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions for a Cartoon Car Drawing
Time needed: 25 minutes
How to Draw a Cartoon Car
- Draw two circles for the wheels.
- Add the hubcaps inside.
- Draw the car shape behind the wheels.
- Add door line and window.
- Draw the folded top.
- Add a person and wheel.
- Draw light, bumper and ground line.
- Draw a background.
- Trace with marker and color.