Here’s how to draw Elsa, which is a compilation of a few versions I found online. An oversized head atop a simple body makes it easier to draw her face and braided hair.
HOW TO DRAW ELSA MATERIALS
- How to Draw Elsa Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
- Crayons, colored pencils, or markers
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
There are 200 more fun and easy drawing tutorials like this one, in my giant How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more.
- Fold the paper in half to make center creases in both directions. It will help to draw Elsa in scale.
- Draw Elsa lightly with a pencil, following the step by step tutorial.
- Trace the drawing carefully with a black marker. Erase any extra pencil lines.
- Color Elsa with crayons, colored pencils or markers.
Submit your review