For young fans who want to learn how to draw Elsa, here’s an easy tutorial that just focuses on her face and shoulders.
It’s always fun to add some current culture to your drawing lessons, and Elsa from the popular Frozen movies has to be one of the most recognized and admired characters around these days.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw Elsa
- Draw the face and hair line.
- Add the neck and shoulders.
- Draw two symmetrical eyes.
- Add the brows, nose and mouth.
- Draw the shape of the braid.
- Add extra hair sections on top.
- Add the braid details.
- Color with marker. Draw blue circles.
- Fill in the blue sky.